Where do you want to see new B-cycle stations?
If you haven’t RSVP’d yet, this is your chance to join Boulder B-cycle and the City of Boulder on Tuesday, Nov. 13, for a community workshop to determine the locations for future B-stations!
- Tuesday, Nov.13, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. (presentation starts at 5 p.m.);
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse (28th Street and Canyon Boulevard)
- Appetizers and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided, along with a no-host bar.
- Please RSVP (Yes or No) by 3 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 9, so that we can plan accordingly. If you can’t make it, please RSVP “No” to enter your station location ideas on our online form.
The workshop schedule includes:
- An informational presentation about Boulder B-cycle, including guiding principles and criteria for determining bike-sharing station locations; and
- Focus group break-out sessions concentrating on geographical areas in the City of Boulder.
We hope you can join us on Nov.13!
Boulder B-cycle Station Planner
Try RIDE(O)RAMA - a new online, ridesharing community focused on getting to and from Denver International Airport (DIA)!